How to use WordPress to manage your company website is my latest ebook, written specifically to help businesses understand the potential of WordPress, as a tool to manage and control their website.
How my ebook will help you get the most from WordPress
“I’ll be taking you through WordPress from a business perspective: what it does, its strengths and weaknesses, how to use it, how to get the most out of it, and how it can genuinely benefit your business. I’ll also be including a guided tour of WordPress, for the total beginners amongst you.”
- Take more control of your website, helping your business save money
- Write and publish articles about your products and services in your own time
- Share your content on social networks, like Twitter and Facebook
- Interact and engage more directly with your customers
My ebook will help you understand and do all those things and more, and includes:
- An illustrated guide to using WordPress, including how-to videos
- Examples and links to many of the valuable resources you’ll come to rely on when using WordPress
- Learn how to optimize your business website or blog for social media
- WordPress security and privacy (managing email addresses, comment spam and software updates)
- Video tutorials, to help you with the basics
A business case for WordPress
Like any modern business, having a website is only part of the puzzle. Now, with the web maturing and becoming a deeply social arena, positioning your business as a brand at the heart of a conversation about a product or a service is probably as important than the product / service itself.
So why WordPress?
WordPress is probably the most popular content management system there is, either free or commercial. Thousands of people all around the world write Plugins for it, to extend WordPress and add additional features.
Getting the most from WordPress
It’s also very easy to change the appearance of WordPress, to suite your businesses corporate style. Also, because WordPress makes use of very popular technologies, installing WordPress is, as they say, just five minutes of your time.
If you know of any friends or family members who’re in business and interested in learning more about WordPress, please feel free to tell them about my ebook and send them the link!
All things Octane — This ebook is professionally composed, prepared using Adobe InDesign (a high-end pre-press publishing application), complete with linked indices, graphics and linked references to various other articles of my own, including a collection of short video tutorials on YouTube — yes, I wrote, designed, composed and rendered everything you see in this ebook, including the videos.