Kapitex Healthcare Limited — a market leader in the development and manufacture of medical devices for use in tracheostomy and laryngectomy — has been a client of Octane for almost two decades.
In 2010, we switched their website from static website (web pages written in HTML) to one powered by the content management system ExpressionEngine, allowing Octane to manage the website on behalf of Kapitex. As of 2017, we completed the second major overhaul, retaining ExpressionEngine, but introducing some significant improvements.
What we achieved
- We assembled a team focused on managing and maintaining the website, using services such as Slack, Dropbox, and Google Docs to coordinate our efforts, and collaborate.
- Simplification of a comprehensive and growing product range.
- Website works on mobile devices, equating to more potential users.
- Designated members of the team manage almost everything.
- Use of modern web technologies helped reduce costs by simplifying development.
- Flexible and customisable designs to manage and maintain a range of digital assets.
Visit the Kapitex Healthcare Limited website.